- This event has passed.
Primary To Secondary (Two Gun Transition) Class
November 15 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
TWO GUN TRANSITION – SUNDAY NOVEMBER 15, 2020
Factoryville Sportsmen’s Club
124 Gun Club Road
Factoryville, PA 18419
9:00am to 5:30pm
PLEASE NOTE There is a $75 DEPOSIT upon registration.
(all deposits are transferable but not refundable)
Balance of $100 due on the day of the class – CASH ONLY!
This course is designed to introduce the intermediate shooter to transitioning from their primary (carbine or shotgun) to secondary (pistol) firearm. This is also a great opportunity for the advanced shooter to revisit and refresh their skills.
All students must understand and be able to successfully maintain all shooting safety fundamentals. Experience with working to and from and shooting from a holster, engaging multiple targets, and various shooting positions highly recommended.
– Range orientation
– Firearms safety
– First aid briefing
– Warm-up drills
– Ready positions
– Accuracy drills
– Engaging multiple targets
– Close quarters engagements
– Reloading techniques and malfunction clearance drills
– Search & scan / situational awareness
– Cover & concealment
– Various shooting positions
-Quality functional long gun/carbine (AR-15 / M4 / AK-47 style) WITH TWO POINT SLING.
– Minimum of 600 rounds of brass cased rifle ammunition for AR style rifles, or steel cased ammunition for AK style rifles.
-Quality functional semi-automatic pistol (9mm, .40S&W, 45ACP, 38 Special, 357 Magnum, etc.)
– 5 magazines minimum for each firearm
-Minimum of 300 rounds of brass cased pistol ammunition (no steel cased ammunition)
– Belt mounted holster (OWB, IWB, AIWB). — PLEASE NO flimsy nylon or cloth holsters. NO BLACKHAWK SERPA, FOBUS or UNCLE MIKE’S holsters. We recommend Blackpoint Tactical, Dark Star Gear, Black Center Tactical, C&G Holsters, Stealth Gear USA, G-Code, or Raven Concealment. (Please visit our links page https://oftllc.us/friends-links/ for more info).
-Magazine or loading device pouches / magazine carrier, etc.
-Sturdy belt at least 1.5” wide
-Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning with good ankle support.
-Clothing suitable for training in any weather – long pants – long sleeve shirt, hoodie or jacket for cold weather.
-Wraparound eyewear, polycarbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glasses
-Earmuffs and earplugs
-Knee pads and elbow pads (optional but recommended)
-notepad and pen for taking notes
-A humble, willing to learn attitude
For more information or questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is limited to 14 students only. First 14 to buy tickets will attend.
UPCOMING CLASSES: www.oftllc.us
CUSTOMER REFUND REQUESTS OR CUSTOMER CANCELLATIONS
No Refunds unless we cancel the course. If you have to cancel attending a course you are registered for you may opt to transfer to another course that has openings within the calendar year provided you give 72 hours notice of the cancellation. No exceptions.
No-Call/No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event without prior 72 hour notice forfeit their deposit.